School Shoe Labels that Save the Day
At Labels4School, we tend to prick up our ears when anyone mentions children and their shoes in one sentence, because we’re suppliers of stunning labels for this youthful sector. Why should you care about shoe labels as a parent? Picture this:
“Deedle, deedle dumpling, my son John
Went to bed with his trousers on
One shoe off and one shoe on
Deedle, deedle dumpling, my son John”
What happened to John’s other shoe, the one that’s not on his foot, but appears to be missing? Where is it? Has he accidentally kicked it into the space underneath the bed? Is the lad simply too tired and exhausted to remove his clothing to put on his pyjamas before retiring to bed, or worse still, has he lost his shoe at school, while at play or somewhere in between?
At Labels4School, we’re certainly able to offer parents a simple, yet highly effective solution to help avoid the latter, “lost at school” or alternatively, “I don’t know where it is” scenarios.
Amongst our ranges of personalised name tags, clothing labels, and super self-adhesive stickers, we also offer shoe labels, which are specifically designed to be stuck onto the inner soles of footwear. The fun of learning nursery rhymes we leave up to the little ones.
Some 40-plus years ago, nursery rhymes were particularly popular with moms, dads, school and kindergarten teachers, older siblings, and kiddies alike. It was not uncommon for these adults to keep little ones occupied for ages by teaching them to recite nursery rhymes.
Most youngsters appear to be tickled pink by rhyming words, and yet nursery rhymes help to stimulate children’s ability to memorise and expand their mental faculties. These simple ditties may have an additional educational or life-lesson value too, similar in intent to a parable.
“One, two, buckle my shoe” teaches tots to count up to ten, while “My son, John”, leaves adults with questions about the location of a missing, presumably unlabelled shoe. It’s a problematic issue, created by the fact that regulation school footwear all looks the same on the surface, and it’s also a problem which might have been avoided by affixing the child’s name to the inner shoe area, ensuring that its presence doesn’t flout uniform regulations.
Proof in the Lost Property Room
The purpose of these unique self-adhesive stickers is the quick, easy, and immediate identification owners, whereas losing or misplacing unlabelled, unnamed, and unidentifiable footwear is an unfortunate event that occurs regularly. For proof, just take a look inside any junior school’s lost property room to see how many singles and pairs there are, as yet unclaimed by the owner or their parents.
Shoe Sticker Selection
We offer different themed stickers, which are subdivided into several categories on our web page in the Colour Shoe Labels section:
- All – the entire range of attention-grabbing options
Our order process is straightforward and simple. Via our easily understood, user-friendly online order form, you select your theme of choice, plus three lines of basic information that you’d like to have printed on your products – your child’s first and last names, with or without a third line of text. No emojis are permitted in the text lines. Your coloured “footprint” stickers already feature a small, themed image that’s sure to appeal to your youngster.
Features of Stickers
Here are some features of our stickers:
- Shaped to resemble a footprint
- Durable self-adhesive properties – no additional glue required to ensure that the sticker remains firmly in place
- Labels are soft, thin, and pliable, so that there’s nothing to irritate or chafe tender, sensitive feet. Children are barely aware that something additional is stuck onto the inside of their footwear
- Each individual label depicts a left or right foot, which helps to ensure that the correct foot is placed in its appropriate, image-matching shoe
- Extremely durable
- High-quality material and personalised print
- Once applied, sticks very well
Here are some instructions on how to apply our shoe labels:
- Position the label on the sole of footwear, so that it sits below the arch of the foot once stuck on
- Before applying, ensure that the inner shoe is as clean and dry as possible
- Peel a protective, clear “shoe shield” off the sheet and then stick it over the coloured footprint label
- The footprint is now laminated and ready for application
- Peel the laminated footprint off the sheet, place in the shoe’s arch, and press down firmly and evenly
- It’s wise to leave the footwear unworn for some 24 hours to allow these two components to bond most effectively
Footwear’s Future is Assured
Now, it’s labelled and ready to go. It’s highly unlikely that one of the pair will be lost again.