Label 1 textfill calculations
This preview serves as a reference for what your labels will look like. The final product may differ slightly from how it appears here.
Our iron-on /sew in clothing labels are perfect for school uniforms as they are made with high quality materials imported from the UK. These classic labels are printed on woven- synthetic material with blue text.
They can be ironed on or sewn into your young ones school uniform ensuring they never come home with the wrong clothing items (we recommend sewing one or two stitches down each short side for maximum security if garments will be washed in hot rough washes at boarding schools).
Choose between a pack size of 84 or 42 labels.
- These can only be used on fabric items. They are not suitable for anything other than fabrics.
- Washing machine safe.
- Tumble dryer resistant.
- Sewing in improves security for very hot rough washes.
- Size - 12mm (h) x 46mm (w)
- Printed on white synthetic labels with blue text.
Perfect for: Blazers, ties, shirts, dresses, jerseys, hats, skirts, shorts and much more. Please read the supplied instructions carefully before application to ensure long-lasting results.
INFORMATION: Never place the iron directly onto the label.
1. Make sure you have washed the clothing and it has dried thoroughly.
2. Remove all water from the iron. The iron must be dry. Do not iron with steam.
3. Set iron to medium heat and turn clothing inside out.
4. Peel and place the label text up on the clothing. Place baking or parchment paper over the label (a pillow case or handkerchief will also do).
5. Apply lots of pressure for 20-30 seconds. DO NOT move the iron around.
6. Allow 20-40 seconds for the label to cool.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 for as many times as necessary (2-4 times recommended).
- Check all the edges and corners are stuck properly using your fingernail.
- Do not wash the clothing for a minimum of 24 hours.
Place the label on your item and stitch around the edges! It's that simple.