Label 1 textfill calculations
This preview serves as a reference for what your labels will look like. The final product may differ slightly from how it appears here.
Our wrap around pen & pencil labels are extremely easy to apply as they are made to wrap around your writing stationery and self laminate at the same time. Simply apply the short white section of the label to the pen, then keep turning the pen until it twists the clear half around the pen (covering the black and white section of the label). This helps to guard against fidgety fingers that may be tempted to peel the label off.
Choose between a pack size of 54 or 102 labels.
- Industrial grade materials and ink
- Size - 57mm (h) x 25mm (w) when flat
- Printed in black text on a 1/3 white, 2/3 clear, self-laminating label.
Perfect for: pens, pencils and felt-tipped pens or anything with a rounded shape (even golf clubs!)
1. Peel the label off the sheet.
2. Apply the white end of the label to the object/pen.
(The straighter the bottom of the label on the pen, the better it seals)
3. Wrap the clear part around the pen over the white area while maintaining a firm tension. Tip: it helps to apply the label and hold it still while rolling the pen to take up the extra label, photographic instructions are provided with the labels.