Wall Decals - Application Instructions
Wall Art Stickers & Vinyl decals will stick to any smooth clean, hard, non-porous surface such as walls, doors, and windows. Decals will not stick to some surfaces such as fresh paint and heavy textured walls. Decals are not reusable after they have been removed. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.orgEasy to apply & remove, Peel-And-Stick wall decals. Your wall art will arrive with a white backing, colour wall art sticker & clear transfer tape on top of the sticker, which allows for each application.
Please follow the below instructions for best results.
- Step 1 | Preparation: Prepare and clean walls with a clean lint free cloth and allow walls to dry.
- Step 2 | Cutting & Planning: Cut out each element and position them on the wall with masking tape, or just wing it!
- Step 3 | Peel: One by one, carefully peel the transfer tape and wall sticker from the white backing - making sure the wall art sticker is stuck onto the clear transfer tape.
- Step 4 | Stick: Carefully place a corner of the element with the clear transfer tape onto its marked position. There is no going back to reposition once the sticker is on the wall.
- Step 5 | Press: Press down on the wall art with a flat edge ruler or card, moving from side to side making sure to including all corners and edges. Be extra careful with larger stickers to avoid bubbles.
- Step 6 | Finish: Give the sticker a final firm wipe with your hand, and carefully peel back the transfer tape from one corner. If the sticker lifts off the wall, press down firmly onto the wall.
- IMPORTANT -
- Wall Decals will stick to any smooth clean, hard, non-porous surface such as walls, doors, and windows.
- Wall Decals will not stick to some surfaces such as fresh paint or heavy textured walls and doors.
- Wall Decals are not reusable after they have been removed.
- REMOVAL -
Tip for Removing Wall Decals
• Use a hairdryer on to heat up the sticker and the backing adhesive, then carefully pull off the sticker. Apply more heat if needed. This won’t damage your wall as the adhesive on the sticker will have become pliable and easy to remove.
DO NOT just pull the Wall Decal off the wall as this can pull the paint off.