Terms & Conditions
- The following Terms and Conditions define the contractual relationship between Just Identification Systems cc /Trading as Labels4School, (Vendor, Supplier, We or Us), and you (Customer).
- We invite you to read these terms carefully. By using this site to order goods, you accept these terms.
Scope of Contract
- The Scope of each Contract is the sale of goods by the Vendor to the Customer, in particular, the sale of customised labels, bag tags, products and other related items.
- The Vendor either offers these goods for sale on its website as goods based on the most common requirements (Standard) or produced in accordance with Customer specifications (Custom orders).
Validity of Contract - Language
- On the website, the Customer can either purchase the Standard goods offered or place a Custom Order.
- After ordering Standard goods, the Customer shall receive an order confirmation via email summarizing the order. This order confirmation does not constitute acceptance of a contractual relationship. A valid purchase agreement is only established when the Customers payment is verified and it terminates when shipping confirmation has been transmitted.
- When placing a custom order as per Customer specifications, the Customer shall initially make a non-binding inquiry by supplying the Vendor with the exact specifications for the custom production requested. Thereupon, if possible, the Vendor shall provide a non-binding quotation for the Custom production. The Contract only begins when the Vendor has received the Customer's declaration of acceptance and it terminates when shipping confirmation has been transmitted.
- The Contract and email communication shall be concluded in English.
Clauses for Contract Renewal
- The following terms and conditions shall only apply to all current orders between the parties. The latest version of the terms shall apply. Offers and terms might be subject to change. The latest version is available online at this address.
Implementing the Contract - Shipping costs
- All prices expressed for goods are (South African Rands) prices, including taxes, plus shipping costs. The shipping costs that are born by the Customer from the location of the Vendor's branch office, are listed in the Delivery Options page, which is accessible on the Vendor's WebPages delivery options.
- The purchase price must be paid in advance.
- The Vendor undertakes to send the goods to the Customer by post or freight forwarder without delay after the Contract has been concluded and the purchase price paid in full. In case of quantities in excess of 10,000 units, partial deliveries are permissible, if this is acceptable by the Customer.
- In principle, information on delivery times is not binding, unless a specific delivery date has been agreed upon in writing
- The Vendor reserves the right to withdraw from the Contract and reimburse possible payments, if the goods ordered are not available. In this case, the Customer shall immediately be informed of the unavailability of the goods. Under these circumstances, the Vendor reserves the right to offer goods that are equivalent in price and quality with the aim of concluding the purchase of goods that are equivalent in price and quality.
- As in any mutual business transaction, the Commercial Code assumes, the Customer shall check the goods immediately after delivery, particularly with regard to completeness of the order as well as functional integrity. The Vendor must be notified immediately, if defects are discovered or are easily noticeable. A detailed description of the defect must be included. Unless the defect was not identifiable during the inspection, if the Customer failed to make this notification within 6 days, the goods shall be deemed accepted.
- The Vendor must be notified, when defects that were not identified during the proper examination according to paragraph 6, are discovered; in other cases the goods are deemed accepted despite such defects.
- Proofs must be checked for factual correctness and completeness. With regard to the data supplied, the Customer is responsible for the content and the factual-technical accuracy of documentation.
- Tolerances permissible are
- insignificant technical changes and insignificant changes to material properties
- insignificant colour tolerances
- excess or short deliveries of up to 10% of the quantity ordered
- quality fluctuations
- The Customer must be identifiable by the Vendor as a Customer direct reference person and cannot be represented by third parties, including agents and/or resellers.
Warranties, defect claims, consumer remedy
- Declarations of warranty must be expressly specified, upon order confirmation or agreed in writing afterwards. Statements about the properties of our goods, their processing and use, about specific measurement accuracy as well as their compliance with Customer requirements shall only become a guarantee of properties, if these have been expressly agreed upon in individual cases. Defect claims are excluded for differences in quality, size, thickness, weight and others, when such differences do not exceed deviations normal for the industry or in raw material, in particular, if they lie within the above tolerances or within the tolerances of product guidelines or norms. The Vendor cannot be not liable for defects that can be traced to improper use of goods or wear and tear. All defect claims are excluded if the Customer or a third party has made repairs or made other changes without our approval. In case of admissible defects claimed in time, we may choose either a remedy or replacement delivery. The Vendor is entitled to an adequate time period for supplying a replacement delivery, in particular for procuring the raw material needed for the replacement goods. If the defect does not affect the usability and is not significant, we are entitled to grant abatement instead of remedy. A prerequisite for further claims from the Customer is that the Vendor is still behind schedule with the remedy due of significant defects and that an adequate extension of time has expired unsuccessfully or two attempts at remedy have failed. Before proceeding to reimburse a faulty order, the Vendor is entitled to provide remedy after the extension has expired, until a clear declaration from the buyer is given, which expressly rejects further performance or if otherwise agreed in writing.
Fixed dates, delivery times, consequences of delay
- Delivery times are only binding if the Vendor has confirmed them. Therefore, fixed delivery dates should be expressly agreed upon if the work effort required can be determined. In case of a delay, the Vendor is entitled to perform until the buyer expressly requests compensation in lieu of performance. The compensation claim for damages due to delay as well as compensation in lieu of performance are limited to value of the order.
Right of withdrawal
- If the Customer is the end-consumer, he may withdraw his declaration of agreement in written form (letter or Email), within 14 days, or by returning the goods if it had been conveyed before the deadline expired. The term begins after these instructions have been received but not before the buyer receives the goods (in the case of repeat deliveries of the same goods, before the first partial delivery). In order to maintain the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient to send the withdrawal or the object on time.
- In the case of a valid withdrawal payments must be reimbursed. If the Customer cannot return the goods received to the Vendor or only in an damaged condition, the Customer must pay compensation for lost value. This does not apply to work that has been delivered, if the damage of the goods can be traced exclusively to their inspection which would have been possible in the Customer's store. Otherwise the Customer can avoid the duty to pay compensation for loss of value due to damage through proper use, by not treating the goods as his property and avoiding affecting anything that may lower its value. Objects that can be sent in a package must be returned at the Vendor's risk. The Customer must pay the cost of dispatching, if the goods delivered correspond to the goods ordered and if the price of the object to be returned does not exceed 10000.00 Rand. Obligations to reimburse payments must be met within 30 days. For the Customer the term begins when he has sent his declaration of withdrawal or the object, for the Vendor when it receives them.
- The unrestricted right to withdrawal is excluded, particularly for goods that are produced according to customers customized specifications i.e. products tailored according to personal design, which can not be sold to any other customers.
Limitation of liability - Indemnity
- The Client hereby indemnifies the Vendor for damages caused by intent or gross negligence for loss of life, bodily harm or damage to health.
- The Vendor is not liable for other damages than in the case of concealment of defects, for claims on the product itself. Even if these were caused through slight negligence, The Vendor is liable for damages, limited to the replacement of the damaged goods.
- If the Customer has goods ordered and delivered according to customer specifications, the Customer is responsible that the goods do not infringe third party property rights, in particular the right to a name or a trademark, logo or brand. The Customer shall release the Vendor from third party claims in this regard.
- If a third party asserts claims against the Vendor on the grounds of an alleged infringement of rights, the Customer is obligated to participate in the legal aid by, for example, proving that trademark licences or any overriding right or authorization does exist.
- The Vendor is entitled to acknowledge claims from third parties and request legal recourse from the Customer, if he does not prove the existence of overriding rights in time and does not provide sufficient security in advance for the cost of proceedings.
- The buyer must reimburse any expenses and damages incurred by the Vendor through the assertions or third party claims or those acknowledged according to (b), in particular, costs for legal proceedings, damages paid or damages resulting from the sequestration or destruction of the goods
Reimbursement policy for the Vendor.
- If an inspection of the claimed goods reveals that there is no defect for which the Vendor is responsible, the Vendor reserves the right to claim the expenses incurred by the unjustified claim, especially for the cost of transport.
Payment Terms - Order Retention Policy
- The goods remain the Vendor's property until full payment has been made. The purchase price becomes due for payment as soon as the purchase contract takes effects.
- Payments must be made within 15 days after due date to guarantee the retention for uncompleted orders.
- The Vendor claims all copyrights for the content of the website as well as for any artwork elaborated on the site, including text, symbols and pre-loaded images.
- We understand the importance of personal privacy and fully respect the rules on protection of personal data. In this regard, we keep the rules in force in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (or POPI Act). That is, the Affiliate agrees that Provider is allowed to acquire and edit the personal information provided. The Affiliate is also aware that the e-mail address provided could be used for any direct communication from the Provider including promotions and that personal data could be used, by the provider itself, for own marketing purposes. The Customer has the right to withdraw his consent at any time. In this case, the Vendor undertakes to immediately delete the personal customer master data, unless an order has not yet been fully processed.
- If the validity of this agreement, or parts of it, can no longer be guaranteed, or if there is the need to make changes as required by law or by other competent authorities, the entire agreement can still be considered valid, although at times we reserve the right to make reasonable adjustments to these terms. The Customer is subject to the terms applicable from time to time when using the service.
- These conditions are governed and shall be interpreted under the laws applicable in South Africa.
Payment Gateway T's & C's
Any use by you of the website operated by Just Identification Systems LTD at www.labels4school.co.za (the "website") is conditional upon your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. We reserve the right to amend these Terms & Conditions when we deem necessary without notice and at our discretion. It is your responsibility to review this page for updates to these Terms & Conditions, which shall come into effect once posted but shall not apply to orders accepted by us prior to the amended text being posted.
If you don't accept these terms and conditions please leave the website now.
All references to 'our', 'us', 'we' or 'business' within this policy and within the opt-in notice are deemed to refer to Just Identification Systems LTD trading as Labels4School.
1. Payments - We accept payments by: Visa Credit, Visa Debit, MasterCard Credit, MasterCard Debit, Visa Electron, Maestro & JCB. All prices include VAT. Our ordering system is level 1 secure with Worldpay Corporate Gateway. We don't store any credit / debit card details on our server for security reasons, and all data is submitted via universally accepted, secure encryption techniques.
2. Refund & Return Policy: Where goods have not been personalized for the customer the customer is entitled to cancel the order and return the goods for refund within 28 working days of delivery. Items not conforming to the online description should be returned promptly and we will replace them with the correct products and return your postage. If you are completely unsatisfied a full refund will be provided. The limit to this rule is R1500 after which there is no return on personalized products. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before you post your products back and state the reasons for the return so that we can endeavor to improve our service and expedite resolution of your claim.
3. Delivery Costs and Times - For Average Delivery Times see the Delivery Section. The timings below relate to speed of postage delivery, not manufacture.
Delivery costs are able to change at any time and will be updated on the website. Delivery times quoted are estimates based on that provided by the couriers in ideal delivery conditions and we are not liable for additional postage or courier costs in the event of a courier dispute or delayed Christmas courier times.
We always post with a courier as registered post with the South African Post Office is no longer offered. Your labels should be with you in 2 weeks. As such we say to allow 28 days from order date just as a safeguard so that we will always deliver faster than our projected delivery time to the customer and not disappoint.
We endeavor wherever possible to dispatch orders as fast as possible especially where there are important deadlines like return to school dates.
Returns Policy and Money Back Guarantee
At Labels4School we supply a quality product and offer great service to keep all of our customers happy and coming back for more throughout their children's schooling career. We're so sure of this that we offer you a 100% Money Back Guarantee. All we would ask is for your feedback so that we can improve our labels and product offerings. Your products are personalised so technically by law they are not covered for free returns.
The legal talk:
Under the distance selling regulations you have the right to 7 days to cancel your order for non-personalised goods without having to pay anything. Just Identification Systems LTD gives you additional time so that you have a full 28 working days from the date we post the goods to exchange or refund if you are not 100% happy. If you have already received your order we will ask you to return your order to us in its original condition, at your cost and risk, within 21 days of you telling us you wish to cancel. If you have not exchanged the product, you will then receive your money back to your original card or bank account. Also see full terms & conditions.