Wanted – Plain or Personalised Wall Decals for Children’s Rooms
For generations, parents of young children and teenagers, in particular, have had their work cut out for them in trying to dissuade their youngsters from sticking random illustrations of film or pop stars, cars, aircraft, war heroes, motorcycles, etc. on their walls. Younger offspring prefer their own icons, which are probably their idea of wall decals, in place of the real thing.
Younger children fancy cartoon characters, or perhaps pictures of iconic favourites like Barney, Winnie the Pooh, Superman, Batman, or Spiderman. Many tend to seemingly make an effort to cover their rooms’ walls and doors, regardless of what randomly acquired self-adhesive stickers represent.
At Labels4School, we’ve introduced a range of attractive, made-for-purpose wall decals and stickers, with special, meaningful features that are both functional and appealing. Moreover, these products meet the requirements and approval of most parents, if not also their enthusiasm:
- Decals and stickers may be personalised, which we recommend, because children love seeing their names prominently displayed in a professionally printed format.
- There are many application options.
- Youngsters are likely to require adult application assistance, in ensuring that the particular design’s position is correct. For the most accurate results, mark the intended position of each piece lightly with a soft pencil.
- Decals’ designs and personalised elements are permanently printed on top-quality matt vinyl that’s 100% safe for use in babies’ and children’s rooms. Inks are likewise eco-friendly and safe.
- Application is simple, easy, and mess-free. Simply decide where to place each individual component that forms part of the overall bigger picture, peel, and stick in place.
- Optional mix and match packs are available.
- Our decal selections also allow you to create an almost limitless number of innovative design options.
Personalised or plain, no precise cutting techniques or additional glue are required to achieve effective adhesion of our wall decals. Nothing could be easier or less messy than a practical peel and stick process.
- Prepare surfaces by ensuring that they’re clean and dry.
- Isolate each element and temporarily stick it in place with easily removable masking tape, or just go ahead with a “freehand” technique.
- Carefully peel the transfer tape, still attached to the decal, from the white backing paper, ensuring that the image remains attached to the clear transfer tape.
- Attach a corner of the tape to the wall in its required position, and press onto the surface with a flat-edged ruler or card. Apply a side-to-side movement to ensure adhesion and eliminate air bubbles, and you’re done.
Single Use, Easily Removed
Here are a few things to note before you buy:
- These aesthetically pleasing products are only suitable for a one-off application; they’re non-reusable.
- Easy to remove, providing removal instructions are followed, since our adhesive performs very effectively and may remove paint if the decal is just quickly pulled off the wall or door as is.
- For complete, safe removal, simply heat the decal with a hairdryer, which softens and makes the backing’s adhesive more pliable and easier to remove, without leaving a significant residue or damage to walls’ or doors’ painted surfaces. Use as much heat as is required.
In a baby’s or child’s room, bare walls are boring, since there are no patterns, pictures, or interesting elements on large, empty surfaces that are devoid of any designs that attract kiddies’ attention and add an interesting element to the room.
However, this situation can be altered completely, effectively, and very affordably. Equip yourself with products from our collection of simply the cutest, most creative wall, door, and window decals, designed with children’s rooms in mind.
Labels4School’s innovative wall decals are sure to please your youngster, capture their interest, and stimulate a lively young mind and imagination, as well as the child’s rapidly developing sense of fun and adventure. Explore our options and order yours online today.