Securing Essential Possessions with Stickers for Clothes
The commonplace use of labels and stickers is so ubiquitous nowadays that most people outside this particular industry seldom, if ever, notice such items, which are taken for granted, providing that someone else has supplied, provided, and affixed them. If you’re the one who has to ensure that clothes and accessories like socks, scarves, gloves, underwear and the like need to be labelled, however, your awareness of labels and durable stickers that adhere securely to clothes suddenly emerges in a big way.
Labels are used to indicate the manufacturer or origin of an item, or to denote its owner, the person to whom it belongs. It differentiates the object from similar or identical counterparts, which may originate from another source or belong to someone else.
Personalised labels are invaluable in the correct identification of school wear, since uniforms, team wear and certain identical clothing items are all too easily mislaid or accidentally and unintentionally swopped or lost altogether.
The latest clothing label variants are pre-printed in black ink on a white background to ensure that they are and remain legible throughout wear and friction, as well as wash after wash by hand or in a washing machine, at normal washing temperatures. The labels may be sewn in, ironed on, or stuck onto apparel.
Essentially, a sticker is a label that features a type of adhesive on its reverse side and an image, number(s), or text on its front surface. The adhesive allows the piece to be stuck onto an object – temporarily or virtually permanently.
The material from which the label is made, its surface and the type and quality of ink with which images and/or text is printed, plus the durability, suitability and other key properties of the adhesive all combine to determine its intended use and purpose – as an overall durable label of the sticker type.
Not all adhesive labels are suitable for marking clothes, but most clothing stickers supplied by specialists, Labels4School, may be used successfully on numerous other items and surfaces. These products truly are that versatile – and specialised – for their easily applied, time-saving identification properties on clothing and allied apparel.
Garment Stickers by Labels4School
We’ve been premier suppliers of adhesive school labels in South Africa for some 10 years. We utilise the talents and skills of creative graphic designers and expert print technicians, who are equipped with the latest high-tech printers and top-notch, ultra-durable printing materials to ensure a quality job and ultimate customer satisfaction.
Our label options include the following selection of popular icons, which appeal to children, who invariably have diverse interests and passions:
- Girly symbols
- Boyish themes
- Trending – an illustration of icons that are currently trending amongst children
- New - a host of new designs
- All – all the options from which selections may be made
- Allergy – icons that clearly indicate some of the commonplace toxins to which certain people are allergic
- None – no icons whatsoever, only the name and surname of the youngster, and if required, brief additional, informative text
Packs of 48 or 96 stickers for clothes may be ordered online from Labels4Schools.
- Legible black oe blue print on a white background
- Soft and flexible, premium imported label material that is unlikely to irritate youthful skin
- Exceptionally durable material and ink
- Should ideally be attached to garment care label, particularly if the garment is made of a stretchy type of fabric, like a jersey knit, swimwear, gym gear or a T-shirt
- Highly durable
- The printing process utilises a specially designed chemical resin to ensure that print does not rub off or fade away
- Quick and easy to apply
Additionally, our premium Labels4School stickers for clothes may be applied to almost any other items that school-going youngsters use, from lunch boxes and pencil cases to sports equipment, and stationery, items that otherwise often go amiss.