Get Personalised Book Covers, Also Called Sticky Sleeves
Do you have children who still lack the dexterity and ability to cover their own schoolbooks, unaided by any adult? The trials and tribulations of covering schoolbooks for your children are on hand once more. Do you long for the day when your child can manage this odious task independently or, alternatively, hope that someone invents an effective, durable product to protect and personalise schoolbooks – a new type of cover that is supremely user-friendly?
Desperation – When Any Solution Will Do
At this stage, either option will probably do very nicely. However, the second option – that innovative book-covering product, ideally also personalised – would prove to be a more immediate solution to such woes, if and when the product becomes available. Now for early 2022’s best schoolroom-related news thus far:
A Super Solution in a Sticky Sleeve
Labels4School is extremely proud to introduce the latest version of our adhesive personalised book covers, also known appropriately and descriptively as sticky sleeves. Our sticky sleeves have actually been available for a while now, but we have continued developing and improving these pretty and practical products, as we tend to do on an ongoing basis with all our products.
Why Adhesive Covers Work
It is quick, easy, and fun to cover, protect, and personalise books – all in one go – with our Labels4School sticky sleeves. Moreover, the result is attractive, distinctive, enduring, easy to wipe clean, and very neat – all the qualities that you want from a functional cover that delivers on its promises.
- Made of high-quality, self-adhesive vinyl in South Africa
- Also printed in this country, using top-quality ink
- Easy as pie to apply – neatly
- Pre-cut for application to both A4 and A5 books, but unsuitable for use on ring-bound products
- Suitable for hardcover and softcover books
- Vinyl is durable, hard-wearing, and waterproof
- Wipes clean with ease
- Supplied in packs of four, accompanied by free plastic slip covers for premium protection
Additional Attractive Personalising Options
- There is a great variety of highly attractive, fun, interesting, and colourful themes from which to choose, which minimises the likelihood that one pupil’s books will resemble those of another child. The rest of the identifying criteria may safely be left to the personalised pre-printed names.
- Perfect personalisation is achieved by pre-printing the owner’s choice of text onto the vinyl surface. Sufficient space is allowed for both first and last names, plus an optional field or line of additional personalised text – perhaps the scholar’s grade or school class, an adult contact’s phone number, the name of the school, or other.
- There is another slightly different and somewhat more flexible personalising option too – a sticky sleeve that features the pre-printed name and surname of the book’s owner, below which you are provided with two optional blank fields, one blank line below the other. This enables you to decide at a later, post-order stage what text, if any, you want to handwrite onto your sticky sleeve.
- A single cover pack of three identical covers, plus one patterned
- Mix pack, consisting of a set of three themed sticky sleeves, plus one that is patterned
Unless your child is in an early junior grade or is a rare exception, someone who adores everything pertaining to the classroom throughout their school-going years, imagine your surprised delight when your youngster, who is not too keen on school, let alone covering books, suddenly becomes possessive of their schoolbooks, proudly wearing their personalised sticky sleeves, supplied by Labels4School. Get yours now.