Name Labels for School that Last
When it comes to name labels for school items and sportswear, you want to ensure that you purchase products that will last. Here at Labels4School, we pride ourselves on super durable name tags that will withstand the school year and emerge untattered. Our high-quality name labels are imported from the UK, and they come with a full set of instructions to ensure that they’re properly applied.
If you’re seeking extra durability assurance, our labels are both iron-on and sew-on. While the iron-on feature will suffice for most goods, the edges can be sewn on for additional reinforcement. This is a good idea for clothing that goes through rough hostel washing systems or sportswear that needs regular hot machine cycles. Our detailed application instructions can be found here and are certainly worth a look if you want labels to last.
Moreover, when you purchase our tags, you can rest assured that they are waterproof (making them perfect for swimwear and machine washing), microwave resistant (in some instances), freezer safe, and dishwasher safe. All these features enhance their durability, ensuring that they’ll last.
Explore our Dynamic Name Labels
We are your one-stop shop for all things name tags. Whether you need to label bags and shoes or pencils and books, we have the label for you. They can be purchased in simple black and white or in colour, depending on your budget, preference, and style. Those with a particular penchant for design will also enjoy our newly innovated customise-your-own feature, which allows parents and children to design their own labels by choosing the background, font, colour, and icon.
Our classic range comes in a myriad of options, depending on how many name tags you need for your child. Popular options include:
- Budget packs (with 153 name tags ideal for sports equipment, shoes, and stationery)
- Iron-on name labels (packs of 40 or 80 and suitable for clothing)
- Stick-in tags (in packs of 48 or 96 – however, these are not suitable for the microwave and should thus not be placed on Tupperware)
- Book tags (Packs of 52 or 104, perfect for books, files, folders, flip files, textbooks, and more)
- Wrap-around pencil tags (packs of 54 or 102, well suited for anything cylindrical like pencils, pens, or even sports equipment. These are also waterproof).
For more information on all our products, get in touch, and we will gladly be of assistance.