DIY Label Design: You Can Now Design Your Own Labels at Labels4School
Are you longing to develop your creative talents, design your own labels, and have them printed by professionals in the label-printing industry, but you suspect that such a process might be too costly? Unlike most custom, one-of-a-kind products, which are typically costly or even exorbitant, this doesn't apply when you choose to order your very own DIY-designed, personalised labels from Labels4School.
Design Your Own Labels with Labels4School
We at Labels4School offer customers the opportunity to design their own labels, which includes the customisation of the text and image that feature on the labels’ facade. Customers can design their totally unique labels in their own time, with ease, online. Orders are also placed online, which is a time-saving, convenient arrangement.
How to Design Your Own Labels
You don’t have to be particularly artistic or require training in graphic art to design your own labels for your school-going youngsters. Online, simply select various elements from our multitude of enticing options as illustrated on our relevant web pages. Next, follow these simple steps:
- Go to our “Customise Your Own” web page, where you’ll find a variety of colour packs and single sheet designs.
- Select the pack, size, and type of labels you require, after which you begin to customise accordingly on your online custom order form. Kindly note that the space for text and images varies, dependent on label size.
- Enter your child’s first name and last name, as well as optional text of your choice in the third line.
- For your custom design, choose a background colour.
- Choose a font.
- Select a font colour.
- Select an optional icon by choosing from Trending, Animal, Girly, Boyish, Dino, Emoji, NEW, All, or No icon.
Congratulations – you’ve taken the fun, funky, and exciting route to design your own unique, customised labels. Now all you have to do is add to cart and proceed to payment.
Our lead times are remarkably brief, although a few days longer is usually required when demand is at its peak. Nonetheless, turnaround times are short, and your DIY self-adhesive labels will arrive on your doorstep, delivered by a courier company.
These busiest periods occur in the lead up to and including the beginning of a new school year – that’s November, December, and January. Customers should allow about 3 to 5 working days for printing during the course of the year, while custom printing takes approximately 5 to 8 working days during the specified periods.
Delivery to major city centres typically takes another 1 to 3 working days post-dispatch, while delivery to outlying areas could take an additional 2 to 5 working days.
Queries and Orders
For any other queries, contact us at Labels4School. We look forward to hearing from you.