Choosing the Right School Book Covers: A Comprehensive Guide
Although the primary time to apply book covers to your child’s school books occurs each January, just after the new school year commences, it’s not unusual to be presented with additional books that also require protective covers throughout the school year. Orders arriving at Labels4School during the year serve as a testament to the ongoing demand for book covers and back-to-school labels, which persist beyond the initial back-to-school rush.
Covering School Books – a Hassle for Parents
Until relatively recently, book-covering time has been a considerable hassle for parents of youngsters in the lower grades, since it’s they, rather than the children, who ultimately assume the responsibility of ensuring that the children's school books are covered neatly, with the right, most appropriate covers. Luckily, we offer book-covering solutions that make this process a lot easier.
The Importance of the Right School Book Covers
Before offering our solutions, we at Labels4School will address a few questions, facts, and guidelines on the importance of the right school book covers.
- Why is it essential to cover books used at school? The reason for the insistence on covering school books is straightforward. Books carried to and from school in a backpack or school bag are subjected to prolonged handling, which may be rather rough, causing them to become tatty, worn, and embarrassingly damaged, unless they are suitably covered with a long-lasting, protective material.
- A protective school book cover should be hard-wearing, durable, strong enough to combat wear and tear, and easy to keep clean and free of sticky residue.
- Additionally, the right book cover should be labelled in order to clearly and legibly identify the book’s owner – your child.
Our Book Cover Solutions
At Labels4School, we have completely transformed the school book covering process into a simple, quick exercise that’s actually fun. Available in a variety of designs and themes, our book covers are available in two types:
- The first type of sticky sleeve consists of pre-cut, colourful, self-adhesive personalised vinyl sheets, which are applied to book covers. We offer two variants of these products – a personalised range, depicting a multitude of attractive themes, and a novel, innovative option – our officially licenced sports team supporters’ collection, which features the registered logos of several favourite South African teams.
- An entirely different option is also on offer – our limited edition ranges of precovered school exercise books, offered in packs of 4 x A4 softcover books (72 pages) or 4 x A4 hardcover books (96 or 192 pages). Simply stick on a personalised Labels4School printed label, or write the child’s name directly onto the precovered book.