This book includes 8 pages to let kids' Halloween imagination run wild!
- Halloween Drawings - Use your creativity to draw spooky Halloween creatures based on prompts
- Spooky Spelling - Can you spell these spooky Halloween items
- Halloween Patterns - Create a pattern with colouring Halloween items
- Spooky Activities - Halloween word search, maze & more...
- Hocus Pocus - Create your own potion
- Spooky Start - Write a scary Halloween story about a haunted house
- My Spooky Monster - Design & draw your own Halloween creation
Show mom how much you love her with this free printable Mother's Day Activity Book. Makes a perfect gift for Mother's Day, great keepsake & fun activities to keep the kids busy while mom sleeps in. Fun and Heartfelt Activities for Kids to Celebrate Mom! This book includes about my mom page, a maze to solve, design a bookmark for mom & Mother's Day word matching activity. Download the Mother's Day Activity Book here.
Give your mom what she really wants for Mother's Day. A book made by her kids to offer her help at home, hugs & kisses as well as a little bit of "me-time." As easy as downloading & print at home. All you have to do is print, cut and staple the book together. (Depending on your kids age, they may need some help!) Includes blank pages for your child to write on if they want to add something special for their mom or create a book tailored specifically for your special mama! Download the Mother's day Coupon Book here.
World Book day is 23 April! Here are our best suggestions for promoting reading in your home. See our free downloads below to encourage your kids to read more. 1) MAKE READING FUN Keep a reading log. It’s a fun way for competitive kids to keep track! Have in-home reading days with popcorn, jammies, and hot-from-the-oven cookies. Find books your kids enjoy. Download our free printable Reading Log here to keep track of books your kids have read and get them to rate their books. 2) SET UP A CULTURE OF READING Schedule free-read times, early in the morning or late...