Label 1 textfill calculations
*This is a reference preview, the final print may differ slightly.
Denim Style Face Mask
Free ear savers have been discontinued
Quality pleated fabric face Mask allow for breathability and a comfortable fit for any face. Available in 3 different sizes (Small, Medium, Large) suitable for all shapes and sizes.
These pleated fabric face masks are designed to hold a disposable filter as a fourth layer for extra protection (Filter not included) Our masks are created as per the recommendations of the CDC with a multi-layer of high quality fabrics.
Made in South Africa
Small: age 3-7
Medium: age 7-14 (and small adults)
Large: age 14 - Adult
*As all our masks are custom made, there may be a few mm difference in some cases.
For more info on the CDC recommendations and how to wear a mask correctly please see the link under Safety Guide.
As we know a cloth mask, if appropriately used, and cleaned, can offer protection for students:
- They will reduce the transmission of droplets from a cough or sneeze
- They will reduce the risk in schools and at lunch break
- They will create awareness around Covid-19
- It is recommended that at you have at least two cloth masks per person so you will be able to wash one and have a clean one ready for use.
How to properly use a cloth mask: Wash your hands before applying and after removing a mask, never touch the cloth part, never fiddle with it whilst wearing, refrain from touching your face. Wash cloth masks with warm soapy water and dry.
It is very important to teach your children the correct way to use a cloth mask. If they do not, it might result in them putting themselves at risk of spreading Covid-19.
- Only use a mask that has been cleaned & ironed
- Tie the strings behind their heads, making sure it is tight
- Once you have put on the mask, DO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE again until you take it off
- When you take it off, undo the ties, and carefully fold the mask inside out, hold it by the strings/elastic and place the mask in a container preserved for washing the cloth mask.
- Wash hands thoroughly and dry before doing anything else
For more information:
- https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/diy-cloth-face-coverings.html For more information on COVID-19