Label 1 textfill calculations
*This preview serves as reference, the final product may differ slightly.
Face Mask Black
Free 3D printed ear savers! colour may vary
Personalise your own fabric face masks with our fun and funky designs and your name! Put an end to mixed up masks and sharing nasty germs.
These custom face masks come in a snug fit style with breathable multi-layer fabrics in 3 different sizes (Small, Medium, Large) suitable for all shapes and sizes.
Our masks are created as per the recommendations of the CDC with a multi-layer of high quality fabrics. We have chosen two layers of cotton with a flannel inner to complete a quality 3 ply mask. The elastics loops are tied so are easily adjustable to fit comfortably.
These Labels4School cloth masks are also the perfect addition to your phased back to school attire. We are providing you with school safe colours as well as blue and pink for the little ones.
Choose from: Black, Grey, White, Pink & Blue
Extra Small: 20cm(w) x 12,5cm(h) (Children aged from 4 - 6)
Small: 23cm(w) x 14.5cm (h) (children 7 yrs to petite adults)
Medium: 24cm(w) x 15.5cm(h) (Standard size for men and women)
Large: 26cm(w) x 16.5cm(h) (For very broad faces or men with medium length facial hair)
*As all our masks are custom made, these are approximate sizes and may be a few mm difference in some cases.
For more info on the CDC recommendations and how to wear a mask correctly please see the link under Safety Guide.
As these masks are fully customisable with your name on the side, it helps to identify whose masks belong to whom. As we know a cloth mask, if appropriately used, and cleaned, can offer protection for students:
- They will reduce the transmission of droplets from a cough or sneeze
- They will reduce the risk in schools and at lunch break
- They will create awareness around Covid-19
- It is recommended that at you have at least two cloth masks per person so you will be able to wash one and have a clean one ready for use
How to properly use a cloth mask: Wash your hands before applying and after removing a mask, never touch the cloth part, never fiddle with it whilst wearing, refrain from touching your face. Wash cloth masks with warm soapy water and dry.
It is very important to teach your children the correct way to use a cloth mask. If they do not, it might result in them putting themselves at risk of spreading Covid-19.
- Only use a mask that has been cleaned & ironed
- Tie the strings behind their heads, making sure it is tight
- Once you have put on the mask, DO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE again until you take it off
- When you take it off, undo the ties, and carefully fold the mask inside out, hold it by the strings/elastic and place the mask in a container preserved for washing the cloth mask.
- Wash hands thoroughly and dry before doing anything else
For more information:
- https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/diy-cloth-face-coverings.html For more information on COVID-19