Stick-On Labels for South Africans
Word has spread, and so, the ever-increasing demand for our comprehensive ranges of personalised labels has made us one of South Africa’s top choices for labels, most of which are of the handiest, practical stick-on variety.
A stick-on label is, without any smidgeon of doubt, the easiest, simplest way of putting a name or other brief bit of information on an enormous array of items. The application possibilities are almost unlimited. Think vehicle batteries, power generators, wine and soft drink bottles, packaged fresh produce, luggage, parcels, prescription medicines…you name it, and it probably carries one or more stick-on labels.
These adhesive products are primarily used to indicate price, brand names, instructions for use, place or country of origin, the producer or supplier’s name, contents, or the name of the item’s owner.
With one exception, most stickers we supply at Labels4School are personalised with the name of the owner, who is typically a youngster attending school, as indicated by our company’s name. The products that are categorised separately consist of:
- Bags and bottles – cute, personalised backpacks and more, plus insulated 500 ml durable thermos bottles to maintain hot or cold temperatures of contents
- Mugs – to better enjoy a delicious, refreshing personalised cuppa
- Face masks – adjustable and personalised for personal use
- Sticky sleeves (adhesive book covers)
- Bag tags – an additional or stand-alone method to identify the owner of various types of school bags, backpacks, and cases
- Iron-on and sew-in labels for clothing
All these items are nevertheless still personalised with the owner’s name, which is attractively displayed to prevent items from going astray. Mugs are themed to suit the occasion and/or the recipient, as in the case of mugs that are purchased as ideal and thoughtful personalised gifts – for Christmas, dad, mom, or a favourite teacher.
Stick-On Label Selection
Because this range is exceptionally extensive, we have also categorised these creative personalised stick-on tags that are designed and manufactured to be durable, withstand normal wear and tear, adhere well to a multitude of clean, smooth surfaces, and most importantly – be appealing to youngsters.
Labels4School is South Africa’s first choice for name labels, especially those that are stuck to items that typically accompany children to school. For your convenience and ease, these stick-on collections are also divided into categories that appear on our website, broadly and in more detail to ensure that the selection and online order process proceeds smoothly.
Our sticker categories include:
- Clothing – adhere to virtually all clean and dry garments, but not suitable for stretch fabrics. It should ideally be applied to clothing’s care tags.
- Wall decals
- Specialised – advising of various allergies and as aids for colour-blind youngsters
- Christmas and other labels for sticking onto gifts – may be customised by our company or feature a hand-written message from the person giving the gift
Clothing labels adhere to virtually all clean and dry garments but are not suitable for stretch fabrics. It should ideally be applied to clothing’s care tags.
Our stick-on clothing labels can be applied to almost anything else too. They are durable, waterproof, fade proof, resistant to friction, and dishwasher and freezer safe, but not microwave proof. Black text on a white background includes name, surname, and an optional third line.
Colour skinny stickers are microwave-resistant, as are our other ranges of colour adhesive tags. Our innovative, fun-coloured sticky tags allow moms, dads, and children to get really creative when labelling school prerequisites. Numerous themes, styles, and colour palettes are available, which makes it a joy to personalise everything that accompanies youngsters to school, while ensuring that possessions return home again too.
Our stick-on products at Labels4School are an affordable and perfect solution for busy parents and their offspring, who naturally take pride in the appearance of their possessions and persons from an early age. Get your order in to us to ensure that you are all ready and prepared for the imminent new school year.